Coaching is a form of development, ideal for many different people in achieving a specific goal or exploring work development issues. I love to work with individuals, groups and business teams. As your coach, you can expect honesty, commitment and passion from me at all times. I will ask the challenging questions that enable you to develop and enhance your existing skills and realise your emotional, knowledge and experience potential.
Of course we will decide together in your free no-obligation consultation what the unique focus of this service will mean for you.
This may include one or more of the following:
• Establishing confidentiality and building trust
• Identifying the right goals for you
• Agreeing your personal development goals
• Understanding and developing your emotional self
• Where you stop in life or work and why
• Embracing and developing the leader within you
• Managing stress and change
• Speaking and presenting skills
• Managing different and difficult people
• Making the most efficient use of your time
• Achieving a better balance between work life and home life
As your mentor I will support and encourage you to manage your own learning and development, so that you realise your potential, develop your skills, improve your performance and become the person you want to be.
It may look, sound and feel a bit like this:
• Building a relationship based upon mutual trust and respect
• Being honest about yourself, your issues and what you want in life
• Working together to recognise and exploit opportunities
• Ask questions, whilst providing challenge, guidance and encouragement
• Helping you find the answers to your questions
• Finding the right direction for you
• Helping you develop solutions to career and other issues
• Supporting you to believe in yourself
• Providing support to build your confidence
• Taking responsibility; building direction and agreeing actions
I have designed and delivered a variety of training for many organisations. Whether writing formal qualifications, facilitating personal emotional discovery or coaching managers within my own business over that last 16 years, my focus is always entirely on the participant and their individual goals.
Using accelerated learning techniques; I will provide bespoke, effective and inclusive training. Having worked for global, national and local companies in the public, voluntary and private sectors, I understand that for training to be effective, it needs to engage all learning styles and preferences.
The services that I offer include:
• Understanding your organisations culture and psychology
• Equality & Diversity
• Coaching tomorrow’s managers
• Coaching tomorrows leaders
• Goal setting and target achievement
• Time management
• Change management
• Personal development
• Managing different people
• Assertiveness and Conflict Management